It is important to remember that fireplaces and chimneys should be examined annually and swept as necessary to insure their proper function. Stratton Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. has a full line of chimney services to assist with all your chimney and fireplace needs.
We offer certified and courteous service. With our professional service, we take all necessary steps to provide you with a renewed peace of mind.
Stratton Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. offers a wide range of services from repairing small areas of deteriorating bricks to large full removals and rebuilds. We can also offer relining of chimneys, utilizing a wide variety of lifetime stainless steel chimney liners all tailored for the type of repair needed, and much more…
- Cleanings of Oil/Gas Heating System Chimney Flues, Wood burning/Gas Burning Fireplace
- Chimney Flues, and Wood burning Stove Chimney Flues
- Level I, II, and III Safety Inspections per CSIA Guidelines
- Custom and Standard Sized Caps
- Liners Installed
- Water Leaks Repaired
- Dampers Installed
- Prefab Fireplace Repair
- Class A Chimneys and B-Vent Installed
- Smokey Fireplaces and Draft Problems Corrected
Certified Chimney Service
Stratton Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is a certified chimney sweep company through the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) since 1998. Matt Stratton is a member of the National Chimney Sweep Guild with over 12 years experience. (www.ncsg.org) We service a wide variety of chimney needs including maintenance, repair, and relining.